Ongig’s mission is to find people awesome jobs.
Our first creation is “social job descriptions” — we believe job postings need to be highly visual (pics and videos!), social (easy sharing & connectability) and have real-time commenting.
Ongig envisions that a job seeker always benefits from:
- Seeing the manager they would work for
- Seeing the team they would work with
- Viewing connections between them and their future team
- Feeling the culture of their future job
- Having the option to easily ask questions of their future team
- Being updated on each job they are interested in (even if they don’t get hired!)
And on the employer side, we believe that employers benefit from adopting this philosophy to help attract A-Player candidates (including the elusive “passive” professionals.
The less friction between candidates and employers, the better.
Ongig also believes that every job has a social network surrounding it, and we provide the tools to help create and organize that job social network.
Ongig believes all job descriptions will look and work like this one day.
Thank you for considering joining Ongig’s mission!